- Professionally printed in full color on both sides of 80# Coverstock paper
- Easy to install in minutes - simply cut, fold and put in place
- Designed to be seamless when placed side to side and top to bottom
- Each sheet contains several strips of fence in various scale heights - each pack includes 5 sheets
- Quickly add to provide details to your model railroad or diorama
Adding fences to your model railroad, train layout or diorama is quick and easy with our full color, double-sided cardstock fencing. Simply cut off a run of fence, fold to create a corner at the desired length and put in place. Each sheet is professionally printed on both sides to represent the front and back sides of the fence. Our 80# Coverstock sheets are sturdy enough to stand on their own or you can mount strips on cardboard, foam board or wood with white glue or glue stick to create a thicker fence. Each 8.5x11” sheet contains several strips of fencing in various scale heights ranging from 4’ to 8’. You also trim strips or stack strips to create custom fence heights. Our scenery fences are designed to be seamless when overlapped, placed side by side or top to bottom. Designed for 1:43 to 1:48 scale but flexible enough to work with other scales such as 1:64 and others. Includes 5 sheets.