- Set includes 52 full color sight word cards with words and illustrations
- Large size 5.5x4.25 inch cards feature nouns, single verbs, plural verbs and articles
- Instructions with teaching and game strategies included for use at home and classroom
- Designed to grow with your child by teaching both individual words and sentence construction
- Cards can be used stand alone or in conjunction with the books Don’t Poke the Bear and Bear is Hangry
There are several ways to use the Forest Friends Sight Words Cards to teach letter and word recognition, spelling word types and eventually basic sentence structure to your child. When introducing the cards, it is generally best to start with the nouns, then move onto singular verbs, followed by plural verbs and then articles. As your child begins to learn words you can work them to create sentences and stories with the cards. The Forest Friends Sight Word Cards are designed to be used by themselves or in conjunction with Forest Friends books such as Don’t Poke the Bear and Bear is Hangry.